If you're planning lovely and eclectic DIY table decor for your reception tables, where every table contains different elements, consider doing the following five things to help your design team (or the group of fine folks you've enlisted and promised drinks to):
- Set up all of the elements for each table at home and take a photo of how the table decor should look at your reception (iPhone photos are fine here)
- Place every element for one table in a box and continue so that you'll have a box for each individual table (you can grab free boxes from the grocery store)
- Write a short note with any detailed instructions that might be helpful for your set-up crew
- Close up the box and affix the photo and note to the outside of each box.
- Do all of this before your wedding week! Having 20 pre-packed brown boxes closed up and completed well before the big day will leave everyone involved resting a little more easy.
From our world to yours,