Luxuriously covered in leather. Beautifully bound. Wonderfully weighted pages.
Can I just say how much I love our heirloom albums? If there were ever a book of photos designed to capture the substantial and definitive nature of a wedding day, it is this one. I think I'm just as excited to get these fine art books in from our publisher as our brides are so I wanted to feature the gorgeous one we recently got in from Chris and Joanna's lovely Auburn wedding!
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
- custom crafted by hand in the United States
- soft, sweet leather, suede and silk covering options to coordinate with any event
- the most unobtrusive split page possible allowing for beautiful photo spreads
- custom cover opening to display your most-treasured wedding photo
- durable, thick pages that have the most substantial feel
- premium packaging in a black stitched box
- lifetime warrantee
An album is such an essential part of the wedding photography experience. When I design a couple's album, I relive the day just as I hope they will, picking out their most cherished memories from the day they started their life together. I hope our couples, like Chris and Joanna, can look at their albums in 50 years and remember the feeling and emotion of their wedding like it was yesterday. Like they keep waking up just as in love...except more every morning.